Media specialist – online and print
We are looking for a highly intelligent, creative, curious and super-organised person who can create fantastic opportunities for our PR and marketing clients.
You’ll be the type of person who has an insatiable curiosity for every aspect of business and marketing. You’ll continuously wonder how they did that and if you don’t know, you’ll find out, and share your knowledge so our clients and our business benefits.
On a day-to-day basis this means you will:
- Live on social media and know what’s trending. Engage and discuss opportunities with journalists and influencers and convince them to feature our clients
- Quickly build and establish relationships and rapport with influential people – journalists In print, online, podcasters, influencers and bloggers – to create amazing opportunities
- You’ll have a love and mastery of the English language that can be tailored to every channel of communication – social media, emails, creating angles, themes and articles
- Proactively monitor what’s happening in the news and then relate it to our clients so that we’re always current and topical
You’ll also be part of a small team, ready and willing to grow the business by:
- Networking for new business and building relationships with partners
- Working closely as part of an integrated team to deliver campaigns
- Designing and monitoring PR plans and being responsible for hitting and exceeding targets
- Updating plans, reports and CRM systems so the team and clients are always in the loop
Transform Communications is a growing PR and Marketing Communications agency. We are experts in keeping work and life in balance. In terms of work, our B2B clients benefit from our tremendous insight and knowledge into people and business development (recruitment, training, coaching, productivity, and performance analytics). And we also know how to enjoy the finer things in life, such as stunning kitchens & bathrooms, accessories, designer lighting and outdoor gardening and entertaining.
We are based in the beautiful town of Bradford on Avon. A short stroll from the train station and with a choice of coffee shops and eateries close to hand.
For more information go to www.transformcommunications.co.uk
To apply email your CV together with an introduction about why we should consider you to:
Deadline for applications: Friday 27th July 2018